Here at M Hair Salon, we pride ourselves on staying advanced. We work hard to stay ahead of the curve and to keep our knowledge and expertise up to date with all the latest trends and technologies while remaining timeless and classic. You know that you are getting nothing but the most current efforts with us, from the tools that we use to the sensibilities that we bring.
Much like fashion, hair trends are forever changing. We have compiled a short list to help keep men, women, and children stylish all year long.
- Curtain Bangs – Curtain bangs provide the perfect draping for your look. They highlight your eyes and keep you looking dreamy and romantic.
- Shaggy Layers – The 70s are back! Shaggy Layers give a lot of movement and texture. If you choose, you can add slight waves for even more texture.
- Textured Pixie – The pixie is a classic look for the bold and the beautiful. It’s hot, and sometimes the heat requires a shorter, edgier style.
- Crew Buzz- The crew buzz cut is a balance between the buzz cut and the crew cut, of course. It is a little shorter than a crew cut and a little shorter than a buzz. It’s the easiest to manage with no styling required.
- Low Fade with a Natural Top- This cut is great for all textures. Cut the sides to a low or mid fade and let the top do its thing.
- Soft Side-Part – The soft side part is classic. Keep the sides longer, add some texture, and slightly part at the natural part point of your hair.
- Long Layers- Liven up her look with some movement and dimension. For a little extra fun, consider a small streak of color.
- Bob with Curled Ends- A great coming of age style! Keeping the bob one-length makes it easy to style and requires low maintenance.
- Clean Bob – A clean and classic look for all little girls. Add a bow or a barrette for different looks.
- Fade with a Hard Part- Like the soft side-part for men, but this cut requires a shorter sides and more defined part. It’s simple, classic, and easy to maintain.
- Thick Textured Fringe with Short Sides – Another classic look that requires low maintenance. Keep the sides short and some layers to the top.
- Faded Mohawk – The mohawk is fun. It adds some spunk and turns your kid into an immediate Rockstar. Keep the sides low and leave at least 3 inches of hair on top.
M Hair Salon provides services to women, men, and children. Our prices are affordable, and our styling shows skill and professionalism. We always aim to please our clients. Please book your appointment at one of our locations today!